This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health Conte Center for Neuroscience Research (P50-MH62196; N.Y. and J.D.C.) and by the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (S.N.). We thank three anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of the manuscript.
Theta phase resetting and the error-related negativity
Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 39–49, January 2007
How to Cite
Yeung, N., Bogacz, R., Holroyd, C. B., Nieuwenhuis, S. and Cohen, J. D. (2007), Theta phase resetting and the error-related negativity. Psychophysiology, 44: 39–49. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00482.x
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 21 DEC 2006
- (Received March 16, 2006; Accepted October 9, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!