We thank Dr. Luis García-Larrea for his helpful comments on a previous version of the manuscript. We also thank the Associate Editor Dr. Natalie Phillips, the reviewer Dr. Stefan R. Schweinberger, and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful comments and suggestions for improving the manuscript. This work was supported by Spanish Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnología (BSO2002-03122 and BSO2001-3112) and Secretaría Xeral de Investigación e Desenvolvemento, Xunta de Galicia (PGIDT01PXI21103PR).
An event-related potentials study of face identification and naming: The tip-of-the-tongue state
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Volume 44, Issue 1, pages 50–68, January 2007
How to Cite
Díaz, F., Lindín, M., Galdo-Alvarez, S., Facal, D. and Juncos-Rabadán, O. (2007), An event-related potentials study of face identification and naming: The tip-of-the-tongue state. Psychophysiology, 44: 50–68. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2006.00483.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- (Received March 24, 2006; Accepted October 23, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!