We thank Prof. Dr. Ursula Hess and two anonymous reviewers for their helpful suggestions and comments on our manuscript.
Interoceptive sensitivity and physical effort: Implications for the self-control of physical load in everyday life
Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 194–202, March 2007
How to Cite
Herbert, B. M., Ulbrich, P. and Schandry, R. (2007), Interoceptive sensitivity and physical effort: Implications for the self-control of physical load in everyday life. Psychophysiology, 44: 194–202. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00493.x
- Issue online: 7 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 FEB 2007
- (Received May 10, 2006; Accepted November 27, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.