Portions of this research were supported by a grant from the Wake Forest University Social Science Research Fund.
Impact of stimulus signal-to-noise ratio on prepulse inhibition of acoustic startle
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
Volume 44, Issue 2, pages 339–342, March 2007
How to Cite
Franklin, J. C., Moretti, N. A. and Blumenthal, T. D. (2007), Impact of stimulus signal-to-noise ratio on prepulse inhibition of acoustic startle. Psychophysiology, 44: 339–342. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00498.x
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2007
- (Received July 31, 2006; Accepted December 6, 2006)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.