This research was funded in part by grant number MH64724 to J. Sheikh, M.D., from the National Institute of Mental Health. The authors also thank European Sleep Works, Berkeley, California, who donated expertise and materials related to the mattress toppers. Lastly, we are grateful for the administrative support provided by the Sponsored Projects Office, Stanford University.
Estimating heart rate and RSA from the mattress-recorded kinetocardiogram
Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 635–638, July 2007
How to Cite
Woodward, S. H., Arsenault, N. J., Voelker, K., Nguyen, T., Lynch, J., Leskin, G. and Sheikh, J. (2007), Estimating heart rate and RSA from the mattress-recorded kinetocardiogram. Psychophysiology, 44: 635–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00526.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 APR 2007
- (Received August 18, 2006; Revised February 20, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.