This research was supported by NIMH grants MH068093 (PI: Anthony Rissling) and R01 MH46433 and K02 MH01086 (PI: Michael Dawson).
Effects of cigarette smoking on prepulse inhibition, its attentional modulation, and vigilance performance
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 627–634, July 2007
How to Cite
Rissling, A. J., Dawson, M. E., Schell, A. M. and Nuechterlein, K. H. (2007), Effects of cigarette smoking on prepulse inhibition, its attentional modulation, and vigilance performance. Psychophysiology, 44: 627–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00528.x
We thank William C. Williams for providing computer software for the off-line scoring of startle eyeblink and eletrodermal data and Patrick Carlyle for providing revised versions of the degraded stimulus continuous performance task computer program.
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2007
- (Received July 27, 2006; Accepted February 19, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!