This work was, in part, supported by a Marie Curie Fellowship of the European Community programme “Improving the Human Research Potential and the Socio-Economic Knowledge Base” under contract number HPMF-CT-2000-00902, the University of Helsinki, the Academy of Finland (200522), and by the Hungarian National Research Fund (OTKA T048383).
N1 and the mismatch negativity are spatiotemporally distinct ERP components: Disruption of immediate memory by auditory distraction can be related to N1
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 530–540, July 2007
How to Cite
Campbell, T., Winkler, I. and Kujala, T. (2007), N1 and the mismatch negativity are spatiotemporally distinct ERP components: Disruption of immediate memory by auditory distraction can be related to N1. Psychophysiology, 44: 530–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00529.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2007
- (Received October 6, 2006; Accepted March 15, 2007)
Vol. 45, Issue 1, 171, Article first published online: 6 DEC 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.