This research was supported by the National Scientific Foundation of Hungary (OTKA T-047038). We thank for Lívia Pató for her help.
Backward masking and visual mismatch negativity: Electrophysiological evidence for memory-based detection of deviant stimuli
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 610–619, July 2007
How to Cite
Czigler, I., Weisz, J. and Winkler, I. (2007), Backward masking and visual mismatch negativity: Electrophysiological evidence for memory-based detection of deviant stimuli. Psychophysiology, 44: 610–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00530.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- (Received December 13, 2006; Accepted March 20, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.