This work was supported by the VA Schizophrenia Biological Research Center and grants from National Institute of Mental Health (MH40052, MH 58262, MH067967) and the National Alliance for Research in Schizophrenia and Affective Disorders (NARSAD). We thank Drs. Alison Adcock and Sophia Vinogradov for referring patients to this study.
Dissecting corollary discharge dysfunction in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 522–529, July 2007
How to Cite
Ford, J. M., Gray, M., Faustman, W. O., Roach, B. J. and Mathalon, D. H. (2007), Dissecting corollary discharge dysfunction in schizophrenia. Psychophysiology, 44: 522–529. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00533.x
- Issue published online: 8 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2007
- (Received January 21, 2007; Accepted March 15, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.