This work was supported by University of Auckland Research Committee Grant No. 3603782/9353 to B.W.J. and M.J.H. We thank Michael Scherg for assistance with dipole source modeling and the section editor Dr. Dean Salisbury and three anonymous reviewers, whose comments improved a previous version of this manuscript.
Sequential processing of interaural timing differences for sound source segregation and spatial localization: Evidence from event-related cortical potentials
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 4, pages 541–551, July 2007
How to Cite
Johnson, B. W., Hautus, M. J., Duff, D. J. and Clapp, W. C. (2007), Sequential processing of interaural timing differences for sound source segregation and spatial localization: Evidence from event-related cortical potentials. Psychophysiology, 44: 541–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00535.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2007
- (Received September 25, 2006; Accepted April 2, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!