The authors thank Prof. Dr. Zoltán Papp for supporting the study of neonates at the First Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary. We also thank RN Erika Józsa Váradiné and RN Tarja Ilkka for collecting the data and István Dániel (Department of Telecommunications and Media Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics) for calibrating the sound stimulation system. This work was supported by the European Commission's 6th Framework Programme for “Information Society Technologies” (project title: EmCAP—Emergent Cognition through Active Perception, contract no.: 013123).
Auditory temporal grouping in newborn infants
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 697–702, September 2007
How to Cite
Stefanics, G., Háden, G., Huotilainen, M., Balázs, L., Sziller, I., Beke, A., Fellman, V. and Winkler, I. (2007), Auditory temporal grouping in newborn infants. Psychophysiology, 44: 697–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00540.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2007
- (Received February 6, 2007; Accepted April 4, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.