The authors thank Prof. Dr. Zoltán Papp for supporting the study of neonates at the First Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Semmelweis University, Budapest, Hungary. We also thank RN Erika Józsa Váradiné and RN Tarja Ilkka for collecting the data and István Dániel (Department of Telecommunications and Media Informatics, Budapest University of Technology and Economics) for calibrating the sound stimulation system. This work was supported by the European Commission's 6th Framework Programme for “Information Society Technologies” (project title: EmCAP—Emergent Cognition through Active Perception, contract no.: 013123).
Auditory temporal grouping in newborn infants
Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2007
Volume 44, Issue 5, pages 697–702, September 2007
How to Cite
Stefanics, G., Háden, G., Huotilainen, M., Balázs, L., Sziller, I., Beke, A., Fellman, V. and Winkler, I. (2007), Auditory temporal grouping in newborn infants. Psychophysiology, 44: 697–702. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00540.x
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 MAY 2007
- (Received February 6, 2007; Accepted April 4, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.