This project was funded in part from a grant from the National Science Foundation (D.b.-A.) (PHY0555312).
An artificial neural network model of orienting attention toward threatening somatosensory stimuli
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 229–239, March 2008
How to Cite
Dowman, R. and Ben-Avraham, D. (2008), An artificial neural network model of orienting attention toward threatening somatosensory stimuli. Psychophysiology, 45: 229–239. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00614.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2007
- (Received May 2, 2007; Accepted August 17, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.