The effect of a REM sleep deprivation procedure on different aspects of memory function in humans
Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 309–317, March 2008
How to Cite
Saxvig, I. W., Lundervold, A. J., Grønli, J., Ursin, R., Bjorvatn, B. and Portas, C. M. (2008), The effect of a REM sleep deprivation procedure on different aspects of memory function in humans. Psychophysiology, 45: 309–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00623.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 8 NOV 2007
- (Received February 16, 2007; Accepted August 14, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.