We thank John Moroz, Arif Jetha, and Courtney Clayton for their assistance with the study apparatus and data acquisition. This research was supported by a Standard Research Grant awarded to Kathleen A. Martin Ginis and Steven R. Bray by the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council of Canada.
Effects of self-regulatory strength depletion on muscular performance and EMG activation
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 2, pages 337–343, March 2008
How to Cite
Bray, S. R., Martin Ginis, K. A., Hicks, A. L. and Woodgate, J. (2008), Effects of self-regulatory strength depletion on muscular performance and EMG activation. Psychophysiology, 45: 337–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2007.00625.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
- (Received August 1, 2007; Accepted August 15, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.