The research reported here was facilitated by a research grant from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (Ge 987/3-1) awarded to the first author and by a grant from the National Institute of Mental Health to the third author (MH073571). We would like to thank Alexander Bertrams, Sandra Kleinke, Eduard Röhrich, and Florian Schwanengel for their help by serving as hired experimenters.
Self-focus and task difficulty effects on effort-related cardiovascular reactivity
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 653–662, July 2008
How to Cite
Gendolla, G. H. E., Richter, M. and Silvia, P. J. (2008), Self-focus and task difficulty effects on effort-related cardiovascular reactivity. Psychophysiology, 45: 653–662. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00655.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2008
- (Received April 3, 2007; Accepted November 8, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!