This research was supported by ESRC grant RES-062-23-0002.
Processing local pragmatic anomalies in fictional contexts: Evidence from the N400
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 4, pages 554–558, July 2008
How to Cite
Filik, R. and Leuthold, H. (2008), Processing local pragmatic anomalies in fictional contexts: Evidence from the N400. Psychophysiology, 45: 554–558. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00656.x
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2008
- (Received September 18, 2007; Accepted November 15, 2007)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.