J. Christopher Edgar is now at the Department of Radiology, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA, USA. Ming-Xiong Huang is now at the Department of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, CA, USA, and at the VA San Diego Healthcare System. This research was supported by a National Alliance for Research on Schizophrenia and Depression Young Investigator Award and grants from the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH61358, R01 MH65304, T32 MH19554), the National Institute of Drug Abuse (R21 DA1411), the Biomedical Research Institute of New Mexico, the University of Illinois Beckman Institute and Intercampus Research Initiative in Biotechnology, and the Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery Institute. The authors thank Fernando Torres, Robin Douglas, and Jeanne Schneider for help with this project. The authors also thank Dr. Patrick Berg for analysis advice.
Superior temporal gyrus spectral abnormalities in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 5, pages 812–824, September 2008
How to Cite
Edgar, J. C., Hanlon, F. M., Huang, M.-X., Weisend, M. P., Thoma, R. J., Carpenter, B., Hoechstetter, K., Cañive, J. M. and Miller, G. A. (2008), Superior temporal gyrus spectral abnormalities in schizophrenia. Psychophysiology, 45: 812–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00682.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JUL 2008
- (received July 28, 2007; accepted February 1, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.