This study was partially supported by the University of South Florida Office of Research and the National Institutes of Health, National Institute on Aging (5 R03 AG024589).
Hearing of note: An electrophysiologic and psychoacoustic comparison of pitch discrimination between vocal and instrumental musicians
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 994–1007, November 2008
How to Cite
Nikjeh, D. A., Lister, J. J. and Frisch, S. A. (2008), Hearing of note: An electrophysiologic and psychoacoustic comparison of pitch discrimination between vocal and instrumental musicians. Psychophysiology, 45: 994–1007. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00689.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- (Received July 2, 2007; Accepted February 4, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.