This study was supported by Postgraduate Innovation Foundation of Science and Technology in Southwest University (b2007005) and National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC 30770727).
Gender differences in behavioral inhibitory control: ERP evidence from a two-choice oddball task
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 986–993, November 2008
How to Cite
Yuan, J., He, Y., Qinglin, Z., Chen, A. and Li, H. (2008), Gender differences in behavioral inhibitory control: ERP evidence from a two-choice oddball task. Psychophysiology, 45: 986–993. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00693.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2008
- (Received November 2, 2007; Accepted February 20, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!