Thanks are due to Eilish Boisvert, Phuong Luong, and Priya Mitra for their help with data collection and data analysis. Gratitude is also due to Tory Hart for programming the paradigm and to Giordana Grossi for helpful comments on a previous draft. We are also grateful to two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments. This research was supported by funds from Dartmouth College.
The case of letter rhyming: An ERP study
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
Copyright © 2008 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 45, Issue 6, pages 949–956, November 2008
How to Cite
Coch, D., George, E. and Berger, N. (2008), The case of letter rhyming: An ERP study. Psychophysiology, 45: 949–956. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00701.x
- Issue published online: 15 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- (Received November 27, 2007; Accepted March 6, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.