This work was supported by a stipend of the German Research Foundation (graduate program “Function of attention in cognition”; DFG 1182). The experiment was realized using Cogent 2000, developed by the Cogent 2000 team at the FIL and the ICN.
Effects of intermodal attention on the auditory steady-state response and the event-related potential
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 321–327, March 2009
How to Cite
Saupe, K., Widmann, A., Bendixen, A., Müller, M. M. and Schröger, E. (2009), Effects of intermodal attention on the auditory steady-state response and the event-related potential. Psychophysiology, 46: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00765.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2009
- (Received April 30, 2008; Accepted May 26, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.