This study was supported by Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) awarded to Motohiro Kimura.
Visual mismatch negativity: New evidence from the equiprobable paradigm
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 402–409, March 2009
How to Cite
Kimura, M., Katayama, J., Ohira, H. and Schröger, E. (2009), Visual mismatch negativity: New evidence from the equiprobable paradigm. Psychophysiology, 46: 402–409. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00767.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- (Received June 2, 2008; Accepted June 12, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.