This publication was supported by The Fannie E. Rippel Foundation/American Federation Research New Investigator Award on Gender Differences in Aging (PI: Thurston) and the Pittsburgh Mind-Body Center (National Institutes of Heath grants HL076852/076858).
Improving the performance of physiologic hot flash measures with support vector machines
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 285–292, March 2009
How to Cite
Thurston, R. C., Matthews, K. A., Hernandez, J. and De La Torre, F. (2009), Improving the performance of physiologic hot flash measures with support vector machines. Psychophysiology, 46: 285–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00770.x
- Issue online: 11 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2009
- (ReceivedMarch 4, 2008; Accepted June 15, 2008.)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.