We gratefully acknowledge the assistance of Alexandra Amen, Jessica Dodd, Stephanie Fineman, and Lorna Quandt in contributing to data collection.
Alpha power is influenced by performance errors
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 336–343, March 2009
How to Cite
Carp, J. and Compton, R. J. (2009), Alpha power is influenced by performance errors. Psychophysiology, 46: 336–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00773.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2009
- (Received May 8, 2008; Accepted June 18, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.