Within-individual discrimination on the Concealed Information Test using dynamic mixture modeling
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 439–449, March 2009
How to Cite
Matsuda, I., Hirota, A., Ogawa, T., Takasawa, N. and Shigemasu, K. (2009), Within-individual discrimination on the Concealed Information Test using dynamic mixture modeling. Psychophysiology, 46: 439–449. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00781.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2009
- (Received September 23, 2007; Accepted June 12, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.