We would like to thank the National Institute on Aging (R01 AG021188) for their support of our research and the preparation of this manuscript.
Age, physical fitness, and attention: P3a and P3b
Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 2, pages 379–387, March 2009
How to Cite
Pontifex, M. B., Hillman, C. H. and Polich, J. (2009), Age, physical fitness, and attention: P3a and P3b. Psychophysiology, 46: 379–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2008.00782.x
- Issue published online: 11 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 11 FEB 2009
- (Received April 29, 2008; Accepted July 1, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.