This study was supported by 5 R01 HL072057 (R. P. Sloan, PI) from the National Heart Lung and Blood Institute, Inverness Medical, Inc., and the Nathaniel Wharton Fund.
The impact of menstrual cycle phase on cardiac autonomic regulation
Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 904–911, July 2009
How to Cite
Mckinley, P. S., King, A. R., Shapiro, P. A., Slavov, I., Fang, Y., Chen, I. S., Jamner, L. D. and Sloan, R. P. (2009), The impact of menstrual cycle phase on cardiac autonomic regulation. Psychophysiology, 46: 904–911. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00811.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2009
- (Received December 13, 2007; Accepted August 25, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.