This study was funded by NIMH (R01 MH58354). Catherine Tuvblad was supported by post-doctoral stipends from the Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research (Project 2006-1501) and the Sweden-America Foundation. Adrian Raine was supported by NIMH (Independent Scientist Award K02 MH01114). We thank the Southern California Twin Project staff for their assistance in collecting data, Leah Manchester for her help with data processing, and the twins and their families for their participation.
Genetic and environmental influences on frontal EEG asymmetry and alpha power in 9–10-year-old twins
Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 787–796, July 2009
How to Cite
Gao, Y., Tuvblad, C., Raine, A., Lozano, D. I. and Baker, L. A. (2009), Genetic and environmental influences on frontal EEG asymmetry and alpha power in 9–10-year-old twins. Psychophysiology, 46: 787–796. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00815.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 APR 2009
- (Received June 17, 2008; Accepted September 28, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.