We are grateful to Remy Pernaud and Dany Palleresompoulle for their technical contribution. We also thank Karen Davranche for helpful discussions and to Hartmut Leuthold and an anonymous reviewer for valuable comments on a preliminary version of this paper. The first author was supported by a grant of the Ministry of Education and Research.
Neural inhibition and interhemispheric connections in two-choice reaction time: A Laplacian ERP study
Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 726–730, July 2009
How to Cite
Meynier, C., Burle, B., Possamaï, C.-A., Vidal, F. and Hasbroucq, T. (2009), Neural inhibition and interhemispheric connections in two-choice reaction time: A Laplacian ERP study. Psychophysiology, 46: 726–730. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00818.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2009
- (Received July 17, 2008; Accepted October 7, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.