This research was funded by a Research Enhancement Fund grant from Texas Tech University's College of Arts and Sciences. The authors thank Daniel Kahneman for providing the impetus for this research, Beth Crawford, Erin Hardin, Clay Holroyd, Peter McGraw, Darcy Reich, and Piotr Winkielman for helpful comments, and Marcie McDaniel, Jennifer Marshall, Tiffany Mundschenk, and Monica Warren for research assistance.
A facial electromyographic investigation of affective contrast
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 4, pages 831–842, July 2009
How to Cite
Larsen, J. T. and Norris, J. I. (2009), A facial electromyographic investigation of affective contrast. Psychophysiology, 46: 831–842. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00820.x
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2009
- (Received August 19, 2008; Accepted October 13, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.