Competitive interaction degrades target selection: An ERP study
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 1080–1089, September 2009
How to Cite
Hilimire, M. R., Mounts, J. R. W., Parks, N. A. and Corballis, P. M. (2009), Competitive interaction degrades target selection: An ERP study. Psychophysiology, 46: 1080–1089. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00846.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2009
- (Received May 15, 2008; Accepted December 9, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!