The stability of error-related brain activity with increasing trials
Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 957–961, September 2009
How to Cite
Olvet, D. M. and Hajcak, G. (2009), The stability of error-related brain activity with increasing trials. Psychophysiology, 46: 957–961. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00848.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUN 2009
- (Received June 21, 2008; Accepted December 9, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.