This research was supported by U.S. Public Health Service grant R01-MH60315 and Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Review grant to Scott P. Orr. Additional support was provided to Suzanne Pineles by the Department of Veterans Affairs, Clinical Sciences R&D Service, Career Development Award Program. We thank Heike Croteau, Michael Macklin, Sgt. Thomas Flemming, Sheeva Mostoufi, and Erin Rowe for their assistance with this project. We would also like to express our appreciation to the police and firefighters for their willingness to participate.
An alternative scoring method for skin conductance responding in a differential fear conditioning paradigm with a long-duration conditioned stimulus
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Published 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research. This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
Volume 46, Issue 5, pages 984–995, September 2009
How to Cite
Pineles, S. L., Orr, M. R. and Orr, S. P. (2009), An alternative scoring method for skin conductance responding in a differential fear conditioning paradigm with a long-duration conditioned stimulus. Psychophysiology, 46: 984–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00852.x
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- (Received June 20, 2008; Accepted January 7, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.