This study was financed by the German Research Foundation (Project-No: SCHA 308/19-1). We are grateful to Isabella Peres for her help with screening participants and physiological data analysis as well as Heike Heiss for her help with data analysis.
Enhanced cardiac perception is associated with benefits in decision-making
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1123–1129, November 2009
How to Cite
Werner, N. S., Jung, K., Duschek, S. and Schandry, R. (2009), Enhanced cardiac perception is associated with benefits in decision-making. Psychophysiology, 46: 1123–1129. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00855.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- (Received November 13, 2008; Accepted January 9, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.