This work was supported by the Academy of Finland (projects 111848, 217082, and 217113). We thank Mr. Markku Hyypiä at the Department of Psychology, University of Helsinki, for the exceptional encouragement he gave us during the preparation of the manuscript.
Mismatch negativity (MMN), the deviance-elicited auditory deflection, explained
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 66–122, January 2010
How to Cite
May, P. J. C. and Tiitinen, H. (2010), Mismatch negativity (MMN), the deviance-elicited auditory deflection, explained. Psychophysiology, 47: 66–122. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00856.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2009
- (Received June 5, 2008; Accepted December 23, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!