This research was supported by a NATO collaborative grant (SA.5-2-05 CRG.95 1338), the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education (Projects PB97-0841, BSO2001-3211, and SEJ2004-07956), and a National Institute of Mental Health grant (P50 MH-72850).
Communalities and differences in fear potentiation between cardiac defense and eyeblink startle
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1137–1140, November 2009
How to Cite
Sánchez, M. B., Guerra, P., Muñoz, M. A., Mata, J. L., Bradley, M. M., Lang, P. J. and Vila, J. (2009), Communalities and differences in fear potentiation between cardiac defense and eyeblink startle. Psychophysiology, 46: 1137–1140. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00861.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- (Received August 1, 2008; Accepted January 28, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.