This work benefited greatly from the technical expertise of Glenn Hudson, Ralph Molaro, and Bob Chorley, the generous provision of equipment by Nancy K. Squires, and a United University Professions' Drescher Faculty Development Award.
When cognitive control is calibrated: Event-related potential correlates of adapting to information-processing conflict despite erroneous response preparation
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1226–1233, November 2009
How to Cite
Freitas, A. L., Banai, R. and Clark, S. L. (2009), When cognitive control is calibrated: Event-related potential correlates of adapting to information-processing conflict despite erroneous response preparation. Psychophysiology, 46: 1226–1233. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00864.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2009
- (Received October 9, 2008; Accepted December 27, 2008)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.