We thank Christian Isnard for collecting and processing the data, Guy Reynard for computer programming, and Raymond Fayolle for help with the electronics. We are indebted to Hartmut Leuthold, Chloé Meynier, and to two anonymous reviewers for constructive comments on a previous version of this article. This research was supported by research grants MRT No. 91.C.0954 and CNRS GDR 1094 SPORT.
Stimulus-hand correspondence and direct response activation: An electromyographic analysis
Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1160–1169, November 2009
How to Cite
Hasbroucq, T., Burle, B., Vidal, F. and PossamaÏ, C.-A. (2009), Stimulus-hand correspondence and direct response activation: An electromyographic analysis. Psychophysiology, 46: 1160–1169. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00865.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 29 JUL 2009
- (Received June 11, 2008; Accepted February 2, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.