This research was supported by a summer research stipend from the College of Liberal Arts at University of Nevada Las Vegas (J. Snyder), an Australian National Health and Medical Research Council C.J. Martin Fellowship, 368525 (O. Carter), and grants from the Canadian Institutes of Health Research and the Hearing Foundation of Canada (C. Alain). The authors are grateful to Erin Hannon for comments on a previous version of the articler
Effects of prior stimulus and prior perception on neural correlates of auditory stream segregation
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1208–1215, November 2009
How to Cite
Snyder, J. S., Holder, W. T., Weintraub, D. M., Carter, O. L. and Alain, C. (2009), Effects of prior stimulus and prior perception on neural correlates of auditory stream segregation. Psychophysiology, 46: 1208–1215. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00870.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- (Received January 6, 2009; Accepted February 18, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!