This research was supported by an Economic and Social Research Council grant (PTA-030-2003-01369) awarded to G. H. We are grateful to Zara Bergström, Nick Yeung, Sara Garib-Penna, and Eva Van den Bussche for helpful comments on the manuscript.
Unconscious priming of a no-go response
Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1258–1269, November 2009
How to Cite
Hughes, G., Velmans, M. and De Fockert, J. (2009), Unconscious priming of a no-go response. Psychophysiology, 46: 1258–1269. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00873.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 AUG 2009
- (Received September 24, 2008; Accepted February 20, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.