This study was supported by a grant of the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” [Wa 987/11-1] to Edmund Wascher and Marc Grosjean. The authors would like to thank Robert Dell'Acqua and an anonymous reviewer for helpful comments on a previous version of the manuscript.
Visuo-spatial processing and the N1 component of the ERP
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1270–1277, November 2009
How to Cite
Wascher, E., Hoffmann, S., Sänger, J. and Grosjean, M. (2009), Visuo-spatial processing and the N1 component of the ERP. Psychophysiology, 46: 1270–1277. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00874.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2009
- (Received July 22, 2008; Accepted January 16, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.