This research was supported by the National Institute of Deafness and Communicative Disorders Grant DC-08092 (J.A.J.) and grants from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (J.A.J. and T.R.F.).
ERP correlates of online monitoring of auditory feedback during vocalization
Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 46, Issue 6, pages 1216–1225, November 2009
How to Cite
Hawco, C. S., Jones, J. A., Ferretti, T. R. and Keough, D. (2009), ERP correlates of online monitoring of auditory feedback during vocalization. Psychophysiology, 46: 1216–1225. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00875.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 7 AUG 2009
- (Received November 11, 2008; Accepted February 23, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.