This research was supported by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC), UK. M.E. holds a Royal Society-Wolfson Research Merit Award. We thank Sue Nicholas for help with programming and data collection, and Roberto Dell'Acqua, Ed Vogel, and an anonymous reviewer for their comments.
An electrophysiological measure of access to representations in visual working memory
Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 197–200, January 2010
How to Cite
Eimer, M. and Kiss, M. (2010), An electrophysiological measure of access to representations in visual working memory. Psychophysiology, 47: 197–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00879.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 AUG 2009
- (Received December 2, 2008; Accepted March 4, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.