This work was supported in part by Grants MH36295 and MH66597 from the National Institute of Mental Health. The authors are grateful for the assistance of Christopher J. Kroppmann, Nathan A. Gates, and Jennifer D. Schaller in collecting and processing the data. We also acknowledge the waveform plotting software written by Charles L. Brown, III. Finally, we appreciate the suggestions of two anonymous reviewers, which greatly improved this article.
Novelty P3 reductions in depression: Characterization using principal components analysis (PCA) of current source density (CSD) waveforms
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 133–146, January 2010
How to Cite
Tenke, C. E., Kayser, J., Stewart, J. W. and Bruder, G. E. (2010), Novelty P3 reductions in depression: Characterization using principal components analysis (PCA) of current source density (CSD) waveforms. Psychophysiology, 47: 133–146. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00880.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- (Received October 7, 2008; Accepted March 5, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.