This research was supported by grants from the German Federal Ministry for Education and Research (NIL-I/II and Berlin NeuroImaging Center). I.W. is funded by the Stifterverband für die Deutsche Wissenschaft, Claussen-Simon-Stiftung. This work benefited from conversations with Herbert Hagendorf, Frank Krueger, and Steffen Landgraf. The authors acknowledge the assistance of Martin Brucks, Franziska Preusse, Roman Purkhart, Susanne Raisig, Torsten Schiemann, and Dorothea Ullwer.
Resource allocation and fluid intelligence: Insights from pupillometry
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 158–169, January 2010
How to Cite
Van Der Meer, E., Beyer, R., Horn, J., Foth, M., Bornemann, B., Ries, J., Kramer, J., Warmuth, E., Heekeren, H. R. and Wartenburger, I. (2010), Resource allocation and fluid intelligence: Insights from pupillometry. Psychophysiology, 47: 158–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00884.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- (Received September 14, 2008; Accepted March 20, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.