This work was supported by NASA Grant SA23-06-015. Thanks to the editor and to the anonymous reviewer for their very helpful comments.
Evaluating two-step PCA of ERP data with Geomin, Infomax, Oblimin, Promax, and Varimax rotations
Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 170–183, January 2010
How to Cite
Dien, J. (2010), Evaluating two-step PCA of ERP data with Geomin, Infomax, Oblimin, Promax, and Varimax rotations. Psychophysiology, 47: 170–183. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00885.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 SEP 2009
- (Received October 17, 2008; Accepted March 27, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.