P. Pauli and A. Conzelmann contributed equally. Research was supported by the “Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft” (KFO 125/1, TP 7). We gratefully thank A. Boreatti, M. Heine, and J. Romanos for their help in the diagnostical screening of participants and R. Gerhard for her help in data preprocessing. The authors also thank N. Steigerwald and N. Döring for excellent technical assistance in DNA sample processing and genotyping.
Affect-modulated startle reflex and dopamine D4 receptor gene variation
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 25–33, January 2010
How to Cite
Pauli, P., Conzelmann, A., Mucha, R. F., Weyers, P., Baehne, C. G., Fallgatter, A. J., Jacob, C. P. and Lesch, K. P. (2010), Affect-modulated startle reflex and dopamine D4 receptor gene variation. Psychophysiology, 47: 25–33. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00923.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- (Received January 19, 2008; Accepted April 1, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.