A negative association between video game experience and proactive cognitive control
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 1, pages 34–42, January 2010
How to Cite
Bailey, K., West, R. and Anderson, C. A. (2010), A negative association between video game experience and proactive cognitive control. Psychophysiology, 47: 34–42. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00925.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- (Received July 29, 2008; Accepted April 1, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.