Jennifer L. Stewart is now at the Department of Psychology, University of Arizona. J. Christopher Edgar is now at the Department of Radiology, The Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. Joscelyn E. Fisher is now at the Department of Psychiatry, University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Time course of attentional bias in anxiety: Emotion and gender specificity
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
Copyright © 2009 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 47, Issue 2, pages 247–259, March 2010
How to Cite
Sass, S. M., Heller, W., Stewart, J. L., Silton, R. L., Edgar, J. C., Fisher, J. E. and Miller, G. A. (2010), Time course of attentional bias in anxiety: Emotion and gender specificity. Psychophysiology, 47: 247–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2009.00926.x
This research was supported by National Institute of Drug Abuse (R21 DA14111), the National Institute of Mental Health (R01 MH61358, T32 MH19554), and the University of Illinois Beckman Institute and Intercampus Research Initiative in Biotechnology. The authors thank Emily Cahill, Laura Crocker, and Christina Murdock-Jordan for their contributions to this project.
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2009
- (Received August 14, 2008; Accepted April 1, 2009)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.